1. Celery tastes better peeled. Really.
2. How to seed a pomegranate. Martha says to score the skin into quarters, then pull it apart. You then whack the back of each quarter with a spoon, and the seeds come out. Who knew?
3. Beds are nicer when they are made. Making them still isn’t fun though.
4. Refrigerating cookies on the sheet before baking means they will spread less and retain a nice shape.
5. Packaging a gift beautifully makes it seem more special.
6. An organized home feels luxurious.
7. Stuffed cabbage is actually really good.
8. Salad dressing is easy to make and there’s no reason to buy it.
9. You can lose weight and still eat delicious, wonderful food.
10. Aluminum foil should never touch food. Use a layer of parchment paper in between.